ID# 19-1363 Location: Calgary, AB
The CEO will have the mandate to:
- shape and communicate the AER’s vision and strategy, under the guidance of the Board and in effective collaboration with the Government of Alberta;
- align and prioritize plans, resources, structure and activity to deliver operationally;
- engage with the AER’s many and varied key stakeholders to ensure the organization is positioned for success and credibility;
- set the pace and tone of the organization, establishing how it operates and makes decisions;
- act as a trusted and integrated partner to the Government of Alberta with regards to taking direction from key stakeholders across various ministries and, ultimately, running the regulatory system in close collaboration with those key ministries, implementing and supporting the policies set by government;
- create a climate focused on value, outcomes, effectiveness and good process; and
- build leaders, talent and culture while promoting positive values and extoling the highest levels of integrity.
Click here to read further details about this career opportunity.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter & resume (PDF or Word Document only) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the job title in the subject line of the email.