ID# 19-1364 Location: Calgary, AB
Our client is seeking an Accountant.
Reporting to the CFO, the Accountant is responsible for the following items:
- Balance Sheet, Income Statements and analysis and Cash Flow reporting
- Conduct month end closing procedures for posting, recurring and manual journal entries, trial balance reconcile to all sub-ledgers
- Provide itemized schedules for required Balance Sheet accounts including documentation for year-end review and supporting information
- General ledger review of expenses and comment on variances
- Participate and assist with budget tracking and reporting
- Assistance with Payroll and reconciliation of benefits on monthly basis
- Completion of monthly GST returns
- Work closely with team to produce invoices
- Initiate and/or participate in process improvements including maintenance of accounting software, analyzing billing procedures, etc.
- Other duties as required.
.Click here to read further details about this career opportunity.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter & resume (PDF or Word Document only) to email@example.com, and indicate the job title in the subject line of the email.