ID# 19-1326 Location: Calgary, AB
Reporting through the Human Resources Department the Total Compensation and Benefits Advisor is responsible for:
- Compensation and benefits analysis support.
- Strategic total rewards program development.
- Analytical and administrative management for the organization’s bonus and incentive programs.
- Training materials and conducting employee education sessions.
- External salary surveys by matching internal jobs to survey benchmarks and providing corresponding compensation information.
- Ad-hoc salary surveys to gather comparable data for internal jobs.
- Administering the annual compensation review process.
- Specialized support and consulting services to employees and managers on issues related to benefits.
- Collaborating with other HR team members on cross-functional projects to improve the efficiency of current and/or new processes and procedures.
- Managing enrollment and overall administration of the employee stock ownership program.
- Gathering statistical data regarding contribution levels and enrollment numbers for internal and external reporting.
- Providing employees with up-to-date information regarding plan procedures.
Click here to read further details about this career opportunity.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter & resume (PDF or Word Document only) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the job title in the subject line of the email.