ID# 19-1329 Location: Calgary, AB
Reporting to the President, the Controller / Director Finance is responsible to:
- Participate with the leadership team to develop ongoing strategic and tactical growth strategies.
- Ensure accounting procedures are in place to accurately report company’s monthly profitability and performance on a timely basis to management, shareholders and the Board.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing and future banking and finance partners. Lead the development of all available financing strategies.
- Act as key point of contact with the external auditors in the preparations of annual financial reports.
- Ensure all remittances and required financial reports are prepared and submitted accurately and timely to various stakeholders (management, board, banks and others as required).
- Work with IT to ensure all accounting systems are upgraded and performing effectively, inserting the proper controls and procedures necessary to provide timely and accurate reporting.
Click here to read further details about this career opportunity.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter & resume (PDF or Word Document only) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the job title in the subject line of the email.