ID# 21-1402 Location: Calgary, Alberta
Reporting to the President/CEO and with direction from the COO, the CTO is a member of the Bank’s senior leadership team. The ideal incumbent is one who is highly motivated and gets things done accurately, effectively, with minimal supervision and on a budget. The CTO has accountability for all IT related functions, costs, contracts, infrastructure and the Bank’s IT security and IT compliance systems. As such the CTO will:
- Collaborate with the CEO and COO to realize the future vision.
- Lead in the prioritization of the next wave of technical innovation both from a strategic and operational perspective aligning with company visions, strategy and goals.
- Oversee and direct the management of a multi-disciplined local and outsourced team with a varied skill set.
- Provide team members with the necessary tools and knowledge to perform the role to a high standard.
- Assign resources, participate in and provide oversight of all technology projects. Ensure sound processes are applied with attention to quality, cost and schedule.
- Develop a team of IT resources to deliver the organizations goals and objectives.
Click here to read further details about this career opportunity.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter & resume (PDF or Word Document only) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the job title in the subject line of the email.