ID# 21-2134 Location: Red Deer, AB
The Golden Circle is seeking a long-term, inspirational, and flexible leader who is enthusiastic about working with, and advocating for, seniors and senior centres. Reporting to the Circle of Red Deer Seniors’ Society Board of Directors (the Board), the Executive Director is responsible for the fiscal management, activities, and operations to advance the mission and core values of the Society and will be the face of the organization in public. There is an exciting opportunity for the new Executive Director to bring innovative ideas to the organization.
Some key areas of focus would be:
- Strong and continued collaboration/partnerships with other Red Deer agencies (e.g., Red Deer Museum, Recreation Centre).
- Evaluating and expanding some of the existing programs to other facilities to enhance/broaden services.
- Expanding memberships to reflect the diversity of the City of Red Deer senior community.
- Developing signature events to create fundraising opportunities.
- Expanding use of social media.
Click here to read further details about this career opportunity.