ID# 21-2160 Location: Edmonton, AB
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the President & Chief Executive Officer & (CEO) is responsible for providing the Realtors Association of Edmonton (RAE) with the vision and strategic leadership to achieve the organization’s mission and goals. The CEO is responsible for establishing organizational strategy, policies, plans, and objectives consistent with the organization’s fiduciary bandwidth for approval by the Board of Directors. The CEO is responsible for monitoring progress and ensuring the success and achievement of the plans and objectives for the entire organization.
The CEO must demonstrate the ability to deliver the following accountabilities:
- Assure organizational compliance.
- Monitor and advise on organizational risk.
- Deliver on strategic plan priorities.
- Build strong and respectful relationships with members and key stakeholders.
- Support the Board in achieving good governance competencies.
- Lead, manage and support the staff in executing their duties.
Click here to read further details about this career opportunity.