ID# 18-1874 Location: Red Deer, AB
The President is the Chief Executive Officer of Red Deer College and is accountable to the RDC Board of Governors for providing strategic leadership and vision, inspiring innovation and creativity as well as fostering dedication, collaboration and accountability to ensure that the College’s mandate is achieved.
The President is expected to:
- Set a climate of creative achievement through leadership and the development of a proactive, dynamic and flexible organization
- Actively establish and maintain highly effective, consultative and productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders including academic and support staff, students, the community, elected members of government and senior government officials
- Anticipate and balance the needs of these multiple stakeholders without compromising the organizational requirements to drive success
- Establish and maintain a high profile and positive College image, including acting as the College spokesperson with other institutions, government departments, schools and agencies
- Ensure short- and long-term financial stability of the College, including effective financial and business planning and management processes
- Keep the Board informed and supported in its work
- Ensure that the College operates within the intent of all enabling and regulatory legislation and governing policies
Click here to read further details about this career opportunity.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter & resume (PDF or Word Document only) to email@example.com, and indicate the job title in the subject line of the email.