ID# 22-1481 Location: Calgary, Alberta
Theatre Calgary is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated community leader to serve as a member on their board. Board members use their knowledge and experience to support Theatre Calgary’s mission and vision.
The board is comprised of volunteers. Members are expected to:
- Be an advocate and ambassador for the values, mission and vision of Theatre Calgary;
- Work with fellow board members to fulfill the obligations of board membership;
- Act in a way that contributes to the effective operation of the board;
- Regularly attend and participate in board meetings (7 per Annum), participate in at least one standing committee, as well as the annual board planning retreat;
- Help support the theatre financially on an annual basis by purchasing a subscription, becoming either a Dress Circle member or Artistic Champion, and participating in or contributing to fundraising events; and
- Participate in fund development by taking on various tasks tailored to your comfort and skills.
Click here to read further details about this career opportunity.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter & resume (PDF or Word Document only) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the job title in the subject line of the email.