ID# 21-2087 Location: Edmonton, AB
Reporting to the Vice President, External Relations, the Associate Vice President (AVP), Marketing provides strong and consistent leadership to the University’s reputation and profile through purposeful brand and visual identity management; data driven, audience-centred marketing plans; the University international ranking strategy; and the unification of marketing efforts and resources across the University.
The position provides vision and strategic leadership to the University’s marketing team and is accountable for the delivery of aligned, consistent, and outcome-focused marketing strategies, plans and content through the effective operations of the following areas:
● Marketing content (designers, copywriters, photographers, videographers, freelancers, contracts).
● International student recruitment (demand generation).
● Graduate and undergraduate student recruitment (demand generation).
● Institutional marketing campaigns (international research profile, awareness, etc.).
● Staff recruitment, donor and alumni relations, and services marketing as well as digital presence.
● Marketing for on-campus and online educational products including continuous professional development or other short courses.
● Market research and data analytics (business intelligence unit) including student insights unit.
Click here to read further details about this career opportunity.