ID# 22-1488 Location: Lethbridge, Alberta
Reporting to the Vice-President (Finance & Administration), the Associate Vice-President (Finance) is a member of the senior leadership team at the University and is responsible for all operating and capital budget matters facing the University, including planning and proposed financing of university priorities as determined by senior administration and the Board of Governors. Leading an overall team of approximately 40 FTE’s. The direct reports to this role include:
- Executive Director Financial Services
- Director, Resource Planning
- Director Financial System Support and Development
- Financial Internal Control Analyst
- Faculty Financial Officers (5)
Click here to read further details about this career opportunity.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter & resume (PDF or Word Document only) to email@example.com, and indicate the job title in the subject line of the email.